The Theory and the Practice of Living in the Seasons: Elemental Alchemy Journey
December 21 @ 9:30 am - 5:30 pm$105
Chinese medicine offers a profound discourse about how to live in accordance with the elements and the seasons. If you are intrigued to experience the Five Elements as archetypal energies and seasonal guides as embedded in ancient Taoist teachings, this is a somatic journey to deeply embody these energies. Learn ancient life-enhancing skills and practices that attune your internal nature to be in balance with the seasons.
Be ready for deep personal transformation as you explore how Nature presents each element as a guide that leads to enhanced well-being:
- Learn to embody the fundamental principles of Five Element theory through practices
- Apprentice to the ‘spirits of the internal organs’ in their associated season
- Practice Qigong, Shen Gong and vigorous self-encounter through soulcraft skills
- Use healing colors and sounds, deep imagery and dream work to enhance emotional vitality
- Discover your personal mythos within the cosmology of the seasons
Through harmonizing the Five Elements in ourselves we take the path to wholeness.This is a path that incorporates these wild forces, guiding you to become a more generative human. You begin to see and hear from a deep orientation how your internal nature is aligned with the natural cycles of life. This generativity of the elements leads to an upward spiral of health and vitality. This enhanced vitality may be the experience of the Tao, the spirit of nature moving through you. This is a true gift to you, your community and the world.